Sunday 14 September 2008

Play time...

I've been playing tonight with the stamps sets from the new Idea Book & Catalogue. Hopefully I should be able to upload some photos for you tomorrow. And do you want to know another little sneak? Shhhhh..... don't tell anyone but it looks like we're going to be getting the Scallop Border Punch! If you've seen the Fiskars Threading Water Punch, which is very hard to get hold of, it's very similar. The only difference is the scallops don't have any holes. Much better in my opinion and I already have the Fiskars one. The price is pretty good too at £10.95 + p&p. All this will be confirmed for definate new week when the new Idea Book & Catalogue should be arriving on my doorstep. For all orders of the Border Punch received by Monday 29th September, one lucky person will receive the Border Punch for free! Please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk for further information. And remember, if you pre-order the New Idea Book & Catalogue for £5, this will be refunded against your first order. See you tomorrow! Jo :)

No comments: