Friday 1 May 2009

Fresh Cuts

(click on image to enlarge)
Over the week I've been slowly completing this little project - a cute tote and four matching thank you notes using the Fresh Cuts Stamp set and notelets. Isn't it cute? It's a great little gift too and I'll be doing classes very soon to make it. If you live near to Wimborne and would like to come along, I shall be confirming dates in the next week for classes to start the end of May, please pop back soon and I'll have the details listed on my sidebar. I'm off to another all day crop tomorrow and I've just found out the lady that runs it had a birthday yesterday. I'm going to give her this as a belated birthday pressie - hope she likes... So, it's Friday, the start of a long weekend with the Bank Holiday on Monday...yipppeeee! Not only am I happy about the weekend but I have some more exciting news too - well for me anyway. I've been chosen as one of the Design Team members for Stamp With Us !!! Yaaay! Along with six other very talented ladies... Steph, Bekka, Kate, Kim, Sara, and Jules. Every Sunday there is a new challenge posted alternating between, theme, colour and Recipe. This week it's recipe, which reminds me I haven't done one yet..oops! lol I'm so chuffed to have been picked and I'm glad it wasn't me choosing, all the entries were fab-u-lous! Congrats to my fellow teamies and please come over and join in the challenges. Mr Linky is there so it's dead easy to show us all your wonderful creations. Take care and have a good one! Jo ;)

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Jo, these are absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations on being chosen for the Design Team. Looking forward to seeing all your fab designs.

Mandy

Emma said...

Way to go Jo, a huge congrats on the Stamp with Us design time. I couldn't think of a more deserving person. What a team it is - so much talent. I am sure you will have a ball.

Unknown said...

these are gorjuss Jo. Thank you for the comments on my blog. If you want the pattern let me know and I will email you

Emma xx

Anne Jagger said...

Love the Fresh Cuts project Jo - wish I lived nearer so that I could come to your class!

Congratulations on the Design Team, your work is always fabulous.

Love Anne x

Yankee in England said...

Congrats on the Design Team Jo. I have nominated you for an award on my blog.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jo - you deserve it!

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh Jobe 1, these are lovely.

Congrats on making the design team xxx

Stephanie said...

What fabulous projects! Congrats on making DT - you will be a huge asset to them :) hugs, Steph xxx