Saturday 14 November 2009

General Swaps

With this horrendous weather going on outside I should be crafting today but instead I'm having a huge clearout of my sons bedroom. It's got so bad I can't see the carpet anymore and I'm fed up of tripping over things. We're going to Ikea tomorrow to get one of the Expedit units so I can at least have things off the floor. I'm about half way there with the sorting so whilst I'm having a break from this hideous chore, I thought I'd pop on and show you the rest of my swaps I made for Convention.
This last card I made in another colour combo but as it was the night before I didn't get to take a photo. The top two cards are made with Trendy Trees and the bottom two, Live Your Dream. The swaps I recieved are all ready to be uploaded but I'm trying to think of the best way to show you. They'll take forever to upload so tomorrow I may show a few of my faves and put the rest onto a slideshow...if I can work out how to do it. Right, must get on before I ditch the cleaning altogether. Tfl, Jo :)

No comments: