Friday 15 January 2010

A little delivery

Yesterday a little delivery arrived for me which was some dies I bought in a sale. I'm sure all you fellow crafters can appreciate that as soon as you get something new it has to be used...well that's exactly what I did last night. I should of been doing some other stuff but I couldn't concentrate with these 'bargains' lurking in the corner. The cry to be used was that bad that I had to use the stamps which were already on my desk so yes you guessed it....it's Love You Much again!

The frame was larger than I thought so I had to make a 15cmx15cm card base in Kraft. Love Kraft, I don't know how I ever managed without it before.

I'm cropping tomorrow, it's the first one of the year and I'm so looking forward to it! Not that I get much crafting done, I tend to do alot of gassing and drinking tea when I'm there - can't wait.

Have a great weekend and tfl,

Jo :)

1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo:

I love this - it is so cute and perfect for valentines.

Enjoy your crop.