Tuesday 9 February 2010

Are you ready for Valentines?

A card and a clear pail to show you today using 'Love you Much' again. These were some of the samples I had for the Extravaganza and with Valentines Day being at the weekend I thought I'd better show you before it's passed us by. My hubs and I are going to Lock Fyne for Valentines, a fantastic fish restaurant. It's our treat to each other and we're going to have one of those huge seafood platters..yum! Are you doing anything nice for Valentines?

Tfl,

Jo :)

5 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Have a lovely time - you old romantic.

We don't do Valentine's Day - think it's a load of commercial clap trap - but hey that's only us being cynical.

K x

Saxo Stamper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen Baker said...

We'll be in Akoroa for Valentines, all 4 of us so will think of you. Love these things for Valentines and am going to use the one I made at your Extravaganza for my hubby - just perfect so thank you. x

Vicki said...

Gorgeous projects, just love this stamp set:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Dawn said...

Beautiful your work is stunning.