Sunday 2 May 2010

Hostess Gift using Greenhouse Garden

Last month I did a workshop for Irene and demonstrated the Greenhouse Garden set. It's one of those sets that has so much going for it and I love showing the different techniques that can be applied. Anyway, as a Hostess gift I made this box with some matching cards then finished the box off with one of those quick and simple carnations. You can't quite see on this but the carnation sparkles with the shimmer paint mist.

The colour combo is Not quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla.

A quick correction on my previous post - the Designer Paper is called 'Cottage Wall' not 'Cottage Garden' as I was rambling on about. I'm getting as bad as my mother! lol Here's a better pic of these gorgeous papers.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous jobe x

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous little set for a hostess gift!

Linz said...

ooh, such a gorgeous hostess gift - very pretty!