Wednesday 14 July 2010

Quick Frame Tutorial

Ok, so when I said quick, I did mean quick and if you haven't seen this done before it really is a neat trick - not my idea I have to add. I saw it on my blog travels a long time ago - sorry I can't give credit to whoever it was I would never find it now. Right then, so all you will need is the Oval Scallop Punch and a pair of scissors. Punch your scallop oval.... ..... and cut your oval from scallop to scallop on each side as shown below....
... I've cut mine with a slight curve in the middle but it's up to you how you want to do it - both ways looks good.
And that's it done! But you know what's also good? The Word Window Punch fits inside the scallop oval frame. Voila!!

So simple, pretty and another way of using your scallop oval punch.

Hope you find it useful and thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

Jo Austin said...

fantastic Jo... great idea!!!

Mind you. I'll probably forget it now as soon as i've gone! lol

Sonia said...

Wow thank you for that tip :)
Your SU cards are amazing.
Hugs Sonia xx

Sharon said...

Thanks for this Jo. I have the scalloped punch but not the other. Never mind, I'll make a plan. Lovely idea. Thanks for sharing. Sharon

Emma said...

You clever, clever thing ;D

Jill said...

What a great idea Jo! Err.... I didn't know that I needed the word window but perhaps I do! Jill x

Unknown said...

Simple!!!! Love it, I thought it was another puch?? Most of my ladies have just bought this punch, I know they will love it, thanks for sharing,
Angela x

Unknown said...

Wow... how easy is that... brilliant idea !!! Alexandra xxx

Unknown said...

Wow what a great idea Jo, thanks for sharing!! xxx

Prescillia said...

Superbe idée ! merci beaucoup ! kiss

Alex said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing Jo.

Hope you're well.

Alex x

simplyfairies said...

Frippin magic!!

Marisa said...

Looks fab Jo, Thanks for sharing with us :)

xx

Dawn said...

Very clever, really like that.

Magaly said...

wonderfull

Linz said...

such a fab idea - i wanted a new idea for the scallop punches for my class this week, so thanks!