Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

This is my final Christmas project (not that I've had the time to post many) using Contempo Christmas. I've loved using the Jolly Holly DSP this year and I'm sure I will continue to do so through the next, and not just for Christmas either. Such gorgeous colours in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
Wishing ALL my visitors a Very Merry Christmas!
See you in the New Year when there'll be lots of exciting things going on.
Did someone mention Sale-a-bration???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love this stamp set. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Jill said...

Also wishing you a really Happy Christmas and New Year Jo!

Not been around because I have been in the USA and had the dreaded lurgy, but think I am beginning to feel a bit better now.

Sharon said...

Your crackers are stunning and this card is beautiful! Merry Christmas dear Jo! Catch up with you in the New Year. hugs Sharon x

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jo - thank you for our card - we were lucky enough to receive one of your stunning creations x

Happy New Year x