Tuesday 25 January 2011

Project # 2

I'm in the process of editing some photos from Sunday's Craft Day. It was a such a great day! Everyone enjoyed the projects...well I think they did, the food made by my dear Mum was fantastic, as usual, the company was brilliant and we all went home exhausted but happy. Anyway, here's another project from the day made using 'Just Believe' stamp set. The colours were taken from the 'Woodland Walk' DSP and are Choc Chip, Wild Wisabi, Very Vanilla and Real Red.
I also ran a Crafters Choice competition on the day and the level of each entry was just amazing! I'll be back in the next few days to show you all the fantastic creations made - it was such a hard choice for everyone to pick a winner. See ya soon.

4 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is just SO pretty! The colours you've used really makes the red 'pop'. Gorgeous.
Lesley x

Emma said...

These are such a class act Jo, as are all your creations. Can't wait to see more of your pics.

Sharon said...

I agree with Lesley, the red sure pops and this is absolutely stunning. Sharon

Caroline said...

These are absolutely wonderful Jo, I love the colours. x