Sunday 27 March 2011

New Product?

It's not long now till we can unveil the absolutely a-maze-ing NEW MINI CATALOGUE! You will love it! There's so many fabulous new things that when I received my pre-order at the beginning of the month, I ws stuck as to what to use first! It was like Christmas had come early - it's ALL gorgeous and I'm now broke. ha ha! The MINI goes live for ordering on Friday 1st April and I'll be sending the catalogues to my customers over the next few days. If you'd like to receive one please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk - there's also a special offer you might be interested in.
Back to the moment and here's a little gift I've been giving to my hostesses lately. It's a cute little card wallet with matching notelets inside. I seem to be in a brights mood lately so I Used 'Funky Four' with the Play Date DSP. If you'd like to host a workshop and receive a handmade gift as well as an EXCLUSIVE FREE stamp set and additional FREE product, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to arrange a convenient date and time. With the launch of this fabulous new MINI it's the best time to be a hostess and you will love what I have to demonstrate for you.

See ya soon!

No comments: