Wednesday 19 October 2011

Nine go mad in Dorset!

I've have had the most amazing weekend away with 8 wonderful ladies! Talk about gut busting laughter - I have honestly never laughed so much in all my life.

We stayed at Tincleton Lodge which is a gorgeous 5 bedroomed farm cottage in Tincleton, nr Dorchester in a rural part of Dorset. I can only describe it as heaven. The house is simply gorgeous with 4 bathrooms and a wonderful area for the 9 of us to craft. I am surprised we didn't blow the place up though as we all had daylight lamps - the electricity bill was probably a bit higher than usual...ooops!

Who wouldn't want to wake up to this every morning.

It was our second year at Tincleton and after a having such fun last year I never would of thought we'd have the same amount of fun this - but we did! The weather was beautiful, the company the best, food - to die for and I can't wait for next year!

Here we all are in one of our many group shots...
from front to back - Chris, Julie, Ali, Me, Julie, Katherine, Brenda, Ellen & Fleur.

Thank you all for the best weekend ever ladies!

I did actually have a VERY productive weekend and I'll be back later to show you one of the things I made.

See you later!

Jo


1 comment:

Barbara said...

It definitely looks like you had a great time! I look forward to seeing your creations!