Thursday 26 April 2012

Postage Stamp Punch

I was going to show another Stamp-a-Stack card today but I found some other cards yesterday and thought you'd like to see them instead.

One of the many benefits of being a Demonstrator is we get to see all the new stuff about a month before it's available to our customers. Although the Spring Mini didn't start until 4th January it was annouced at our annual Convention back in November. Shelli Gardener revealed this on stage (along with lots of other stuff) and showcased her own samples using the Postage Stamp Punch.(p.20 of the Spring Mini). I loved what she'd made so I did my own version of them.


Looks like spirelli has made a comeback don't you think?

For this next one I scored the lines to distinguish the punched papers. This punch is fantastic for using up your scraps! I also used the matching 'Perfect Postage' stamp set on this card -  one I earnt for FREE from Stampin' Up!

There are tons of benefits of being a Demonstrator and it's a fantastic Business Opportunity.

If you'd like to know more about the great value Starter Kit and ALL the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please email jodumbleton@aol.co.uk for an information pack.


I'm off to bake a cake now - Slimming World style.

Have a good one!

No comments: